Freshening! Serene! A long walk through the beauty of nature in the spring brings with it not only the joy and the calm but gives us the precious chance to spend time with family and friends. Tehran is endowed with exceptional recreational gardens and park, let’s walk through some paths in Tehran parks.
The main entrance on the east side is in Valiasr street. It does not lessen the beauty of the oldest south-north street of Tehran, history is recalled walking along the sidewalks of the street, admiring the mélange of the light and the shadows at night.
The eastern side of the park extends along Valiasr street, a Maple-tree-lined street in Tehran, dividing the metropolis into western and eastern It is considered one of Tehran’s main thoroughfares and commercial centers. It is also the longest street in the Middle East.
– The rain, and a nice walk.
– One moment of peace, enjoy the sun shining through the young leaves in the spring.
Literally a translation for “Water and Fire” Park; known as the Abraham Park. A recreational facility in North Tehran, Iran.
– The total is 24 square Km. Want to go for a walk, this is the place…
Tabiat Bridge is the largest pedestrian overpass built in Tehran, Iran. The 270-meter bridge connects two public Tehran parks—Taleghani Park and Abo-Atash Park—by spanning Modarres, one of the main highways in north Tehran.
– Selfies, with Tehran on the background…
– Colorful nature, skyscrapers, and the northern mountains of Tehran, at a glance… Look over the Tabiat bridge.
As the name evokes the goal, Goft-o-go park, collects visions from the indigenous natures from several spots in the world. Goft-o-go in Persian is “discussion”, and hence it brings together admirations from major characteristic vegetations around the world.
– The gallery in the center of the park…
Milad Tower is just adjacent to the most northern section of this park. A multi-purpose tower in Tehran, Iran, It is the sixth tallest towers in the world.
Iranian Artists Forum is an art and culture complex, the encompassing activities include Movies primary releases, theatrical plays, exhibitions of visual arts, and conferences and specialized workshops…
Gives house to the City Theatre of Tehran, The complex was designed by architect Ali Sardar Afkhami in the 1960s and opened in 1972.
– Hang-out for the theater-maniacs… hours and hours of talk and analysis…
– City Theater of Tehran is a performing arts complex in Tehran. It contains several performance spaces including the halls of Charsou, Qashqai, Saye, and the main hall..
– l’architecture exceptionnelle
Tehran’s roof is a recreational complex in the north of Tehran within the foothills. A splendid experience of walk and watch the city’s full view.
– Get-togethers around the fire, at the foothills of Alborz.
It is located within the Niavaran district and is situated immediately south of the Niavaran Palace Complex. Niavaran Park is one of the most famous parks in Iran.
– The southern entrance to the Niavaran Park; One of the most beautiful parks in Tehran
– The perimeter sidewalk encircling the park. Just go round and round for a walk…
– The unique architecture and the main stream crossing the park.
– Water features, intriguing enough to stare at…
– Colors and memories.
– Want to play and breath?
– Spring and the blossoms…
– And children’s favorite section of the Tehran parks
– Revitalizing green…
– Cross coming stone stairs in the rain.
– Sparkles and fresh air…
By Amin Najari